|Battery Type||Li-ion Akku 3.7V / 2200 mAh|
|luminous flux (lm)||1000|
|Light range (m)||210|
|Operating time (h)||2|
|IP protection class||x4|
Economy meets ecology: with its energy concept perfectly tailored to battery operation, the P7R not only protects the environment, but also your wallet. Up to 1,000 gigantic lm1 luminous flux continue to glow on the 210 m1, although the flashlight is only 16.6 cm long, and thanks to the convenient floating charge system it is always quickly at hand. Good if you want to go ahead with a shining example.
• Maximum light output: 1000 lumens
• Low power consumption: up to 40 hours of run time
• extremely long range: up to 210 meters
• Light weight: only 210 grams
Bright and always ready:
This Ledlenser not only literally lets its competitors “stand in the dark”, but also makes them look rather old. The Ledlenser P models have always impressed with high reliability and the latest LED technology. So also the new P7R of the latest generation. Ledlenser underlines this high quality standard with a 7-year guarantee.
Always loaded and findable:
Hardly any other flashlight can be charged as simply and stylishly as the Ledlenser P7R. With its elegant and modern construction, this charging station cuts a good figure everywhere. In addition, this is not only pretty to look at but also extremely practical: the flashlight is always charged and you can always find it.
• Power function: high light output for every situation
• Low power function: economical light for long runtimes
• Boost function: briefly maximum power for more brightness
• Advanced Focus System (AFS): infinitely variable near and high beam
• Rapid Focus: for lightning-fast changing of the light mode (focus / defocus)
• Switch: End Cap Switch - a switch on the handle end of the lamp (end cap)
• IP class: IPX4 - protection against splash water
• Energy Management System: Low Battery Warning and Charge Indicator - shows the current charge level of the battery
• Rechargeable Floating Charge System: charging using a magnetic system.
No customer reviews for the moment.