ZentauroN developed and built the non-modular Split Front Chest Rig according to the specifications of remote scouts and FACs (forward air controllers) of the Bundeswehr. This chest rig, specially designed for use with backpacks, was tested by soldiers and rated as optimally usable.
The division and equipment in detail:
- The large middle zip divides the chest rig open and is secured with a G-hook.
- Four double magazine pouches with elastic and adjustable or removable Velcro flap have Molle loops on the front and side.
- There is an insert behind all double magazine pockets, e.g. for knives, glow sticks or similar. The insert is provided with Velcro on the inside so that you can also attach a Velcro magazine pouch.
- Objects in the size of a drinking bottle can be stored in the multi-purpose pockets on both sides, and the flap can also be adjusted or removed. Behind it is a multi-slot, e.g. for additional Velcro magazines or military cards.
- Behind the chest rig body there is a slot on each side of the bag. This additional insert can be completely closed with a large Velcro panel. When opened, the slot offers additional space e.g. for a radio or as a special highlight space for the entire Zentauron Velcro magazine pouches or the pistol holster Velcro. A loop is sewn inside the insert, with which the contents can be quickly and easily secured using the ZentauroN security sets.
scope of delivery
1x non-modular split front chest rig